Graduate students are integral to the excellence that is UC San Diego. Our strategic vision is to:
- GROW the number of graduate students and graduate fellowships so that UC San Diego can remain competitive among our peers.
- SUPPORT rising stars who strengthen faculty research, diversify our discoveries, enhance creative expression, and build an intellectual campus climate where collaboration is paramount.
- INCREASE our capacity in experimentation, scholarship, and mentorship for students from all walks of life.
- NOURISH the pipeline of future faculty, breakers, and leaders who will make waves for the greater good.
Cultivating talent and ambition means investing in opportunities for masters and doctoral students to persevere through years of intensive study, research, and training:
- Your gift to Graduate Fellowships will strengthen our financial support packages so we can offer the most sought-after students a bright future at UC San Diego, fortifying the immersive and experiential opportunities for them to learn, grow, and lead.
- Your support of the Graduate Division Dean’s Excellence Fund will allow us to fund and train Teaching Assistants in some of the most impacted classes and help graduate students become excellent teachers and mentors.