The Teaching + Learning Commons supports UC San Diego students' success through content tutoring, supplemental instruction, writing support, peer-facilitated study groups, and summer academic success programs. We also support faculty-mentored experiential learning, such as research and internship opportunities to develop students’ competencies for career success.
The Teaching + Learning Commons works with UC San Diego faculty and TAs to advance teaching excellence through evidence-based, learner-centered, and equitable teaching practices.
Your gift will support:
- Tuition, room and board for underrepresented students in summer success programs.
- Rigorous tutor training programs for more than 250 peer educators per year.
- Access to online academic support services for commuter students and student-athletes.
- Innovations in teaching and learning through faculty fellowships.
- Summer Graduate Teaching Scholars Program that provides mentored teaching experiences for graduate students.
- State-of-the-art learning spaces to foster the integration of new educational technologies into the classroom to support student success